Austerity? HELL NO!! KIDS FIRST! Bloomberg spends millions of our money on education consultants, but claims experienced bus drivers — with an average salary of $35,000 — are too costly.
99 Pickets stands in solidarity with the striking bus drivers and matrons!
- 2/27 Voices of Protest Mark Fashion Week
- 2/13 Protesting Fashion’s Killers at NYFW
- 2/12 Bankrupt Domino’s Franchisee in New York To Pay $1.2 Million to 61 Pizza Deliverers
- 2/07 99 Pickets Monthly Meetings – 5 MINUTE SURVEY / 99 Pickets Reunión Mensual – ENCUESTA 5 MINUTOS
- 2/06 Press Release: U.S. Clothing Brands Must Compensate the Victims of Garment Tragedies in Bangladesh