Would you eat at a restaurant that STEALS from their workers and FIRES them for standing up for their rights?
Write a review on Yelp! and let “Dishes” know that their illegal retaliation will not be tolerated. Workers have a right to collective action in the workplace.
Be sure to mention it if you’re a former “Dishes” customer.
#DirtyDishes: Retaliate? We escalate!
Please join immigrant workers as they come out of the shadows and confront their boss on Wednesday the 13th at…
Rollback? No… FIGHTBACK! More culture jamming at Walmart.
From the Laundry Workers Center: Thursday, October 18th, 2012 4-6PM Hot and Crusty Cafe,1201 2nd Avenue (NW corner of 63rd…
Workers at Hot & Crusty, Europan and other restaurants owned by the same investors are keeping up the pressure to…
This is the second week of actions organized by workers at restaurants owned by the same group of investors from…
Inspired by the unionization drive by workers at Hot & Crusty on 63rd St., workers at other restaurants owned by…
Notice from the Hot and Crusty Workers Association: After a workplace occupation, a week of targeted direct action, round-the-clock picketing…
Workers and members of the Laundry Workers Center invite everyone down to an action on August 23rd at 5 PM…
Español Abajo! Community/Farmworker Alliance is continuing the NYC campaign against Chipotle on July 25th at the Chipotle by Union Square.…
- 7/27 “Rude Mechanicals’ Protests Protested”
- 7/27 Group supporting Bangladesh factory workers protests outside Children’s Place Secaucus headquarters
- 5/28 EMERGENCY ACTION: Call Liberato’s Owner and Defend Worker Organizing
- 5/01 Press Advisory: May Day “Immigrant Worker Justice Tour” to Picket Downtown Manhattan Highlighting Labor Campaigns, Deportation and Detention of Immigrants
- 4/28 Global Day of Action For Victims of Rana Plaza Collapse
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013