Restaurant workers at DISHES, an upscale midtown Manhattan deli, are standing up against wage theft and for safety and respect in the workplace.
99 Pickets and the Occupy Wall Street community are mobilizing in support of these courageous workers.
“Line clogging” is a fun, easy way to pressure a restaurant owner to negotiate with his employees.
More info about what’s happening at DISHES:
#KLAW kitten liberation armed whissitance
We’re getting ready for May Day! New York: join the Immigrant Worker Justice throw-down on May 1, 12 noon at Bryant Park.
From Bangladesh to the Jersey shore, (sing it!) Solidarity Forever!!
They have taken untold millions that they never toiled to earn,
But without our brain and muscle not a single wheel can turn.
We can break their haughty power, gain our freedom when we learn
that the union makes us strong.
It was a beautiful day in the streets for #S17NYC! #99PKTS
99 Pickets, OWS Arts & Labor, the Labor Outreach Committee, and Immigrant Worker Justice are all joining forces on the…
Meet up and march with OWS labor groups as part of the massive S17 People’s Wall in the Financial District. Labor…
In the vein of May Day, we will be picketing several employers and banks, supporting workers in their struggles against…
After the early morning “People’s Wall”, regroup and join the “99 Revolutions” with a mobile protest of exploitative employers and…
- 2/27 Voices of Protest Mark Fashion Week
- 2/13 Protesting Fashion’s Killers at NYFW
- 2/12 Bankrupt Domino’s Franchisee in New York To Pay $1.2 Million to 61 Pizza Deliverers
- 2/07 99 Pickets Monthly Meetings – 5 MINUTE SURVEY / 99 Pickets Reunión Mensual – ENCUESTA 5 MINUTOS
- 2/06 Press Release: U.S. Clothing Brands Must Compensate the Victims of Garment Tragedies in Bangladesh