Two Cablevision workers talk about getting illegally fired this morning for DARING to speak to their boss. Tomorrow morning (Thursday…
URGENT: 23 Cablevision Workers Fired After Union Action
Two Cablevision workers talk about getting illegally fired yesterday for DARING to speak to their boss.
This morning (Thursday 1/31), a coalition of labor supporters and other activists will accompany the workers BACK to work. Cablevision MUST reinstate these illegally fired workers! NY will NOT allow this attack on union workers.
Join us! Meet at 7:30am at the Cablevision garage at 9502 Ave. D (at E. 96th St.) Near the Canarsie Stop on the L train, and the B17 & B60 buses stop close by.
- 4/13 At Her Allendale Home, Activists Call On Children’s Place CEO to Take Responsibility for Bangladesh Deaths
- 4/10 Solidarity Wins! Frieze New York Goes Union
- 3/30 Workers Speak out! News about the fight for retroactive pay & more from “Rank and File Workers for a Stronger DC37″
- 3/12 City Workers From Across Unions Met and Mobilized Around Campaign for Fair Pay
- 2/27 Voices of Protest Mark Fashion Week
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013