Yelp #DirtyDishes Today!
Would you eat at a restaurant that steals from their workers and fires them for standing up for their rights?
Write a review on Yelp! and let “Dishes” know that their illegal retaliation will not be tolerated by the New York community. Workers have a right to collective action in the workplace.
Be sure to mention it if you’re a former “Dishes” customer.
UPDATE: A selection of reviews!
- “Nothing tastes good when I know the people preparing it have been exploited along the way.“
- “Nope. Ugh. They treat their workers crappy.”
- “‘Dishes is Dirty’. I say that because they don’t pay their workers right, and when they complained about it, management fired them.”
- 4/23 May Day Immigrant Worker Justice Tour!!
- 4/13 At Her Allendale Home, Activists Call On Children’s Place CEO to Take Responsibility for Bangladesh Deaths
- 4/10 Solidarity Wins! Frieze New York Goes Union
- 3/30 Workers Speak out! News about the fight for retroactive pay & more from “Rank and File Workers for a Stronger DC37″
- 3/12 City Workers From Across Unions Met and Mobilized Around Campaign for Fair Pay
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013