Yelp #DirtyDishes Today!
Would you eat at a restaurant that steals from their workers and fires them for standing up for their rights?
Write a review on Yelp! and let “Dishes” know that their illegal retaliation will not be tolerated by the New York community. Workers have a right to collective action in the workplace.
Be sure to mention it if you’re a former “Dishes” customer.
UPDATE: A selection of reviews!
- “Nothing tastes good when I know the people preparing it have been exploited along the way.“
- “Nope. Ugh. They treat their workers crappy.”
- “‘Dishes is Dirty’. I say that because they don’t pay their workers right, and when they complained about it, management fired them.”
- 2/27 Voices of Protest Mark Fashion Week
- 2/13 Protesting Fashion’s Killers at NYFW
- 2/12 Bankrupt Domino’s Franchisee in New York To Pay $1.2 Million to 61 Pizza Deliverers
- 2/07 99 Pickets Monthly Meetings – 5 MINUTE SURVEY / 99 Pickets Reunión Mensual – ENCUESTA 5 MINUTOS
- 2/06 Press Release: U.S. Clothing Brands Must Compensate the Victims of Garment Tragedies in Bangladesh