URGENT: 23 Cablevision Workers Fired After Union Action
Two Cablevision workers talk about getting illegally fired this morning for DARING to speak to their boss.
Tomorrow morning (Thursday 1/31), a coalition of labor supporters and other activists will accompany the workers BACK to work. Cablevision MUST reinstate these illegally fired workers! NY will NOT allow this attack on union workers.
Join us! Meet at 7:30am at the Cablevision garage at 9502 Ave. D (at E. 96th St.) Near the Canarsie Stop on the L train, and the B17 & B60 buses stop close by.
- 2/27 Voices of Protest Mark Fashion Week
- 2/13 Protesting Fashion’s Killers at NYFW
- 2/12 Bankrupt Domino’s Franchisee in New York To Pay $1.2 Million to 61 Pizza Deliverers
- 2/07 99 Pickets Monthly Meetings – 5 MINUTE SURVEY / 99 Pickets Reunión Mensual – ENCUESTA 5 MINUTOS
- 2/06 Press Release: U.S. Clothing Brands Must Compensate the Victims of Garment Tragedies in Bangladesh