URGENT: 23 Cablevision Workers Fired After Union Action
Two Cablevision workers talk about getting illegally fired this morning for DARING to speak to their boss.
Tomorrow morning (Thursday 1/31), a coalition of labor supporters and other activists will accompany the workers BACK to work. Cablevision MUST reinstate these illegally fired workers! NY will NOT allow this attack on union workers.
Join us! Meet at 7:30am at the Cablevision garage at 9502 Ave. D (at E. 96th St.) Near the Canarsie Stop on the L train, and the B17 & B60 buses stop close by.
- 5/28 EMERGENCY ACTION: Call Liberato’s Owner and Defend Worker Organizing
- 5/01 Press Advisory: May Day “Immigrant Worker Justice Tour” to Picket Downtown Manhattan Highlighting Labor Campaigns, Deportation and Detention of Immigrants
- 4/28 Global Day of Action For Victims of Rana Plaza Collapse
- 4/27 May Day signs available in English and Español
- 4/23 May Day Immigrant Worker Justice Tour!!
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013