How to Rebrand Walmart
Ready to Jam a Walmart Near You? Great! Here’s How.
Read to the end for links to download hi-res, printable Rebrand Walmart signs.
Making the Signs
- The “Unstoppable” and “Fightback!” price cards are ready to print and copy onto 8 ½ X 11 card stock. Cut ‘em youself!
- The “Lower Wages Guarantee” sign can also be printed on 8.5 X 11 with little cutting (Those are the same size and look as signs right by the cash register… Just sayin’).
- The red banner-type signs (“Poverty Pay”, “Inhumane”, ”Solidarity” are formatted so you can print them on legal size paper and they’ll be just the right size for the displays in the store. After you print them on legal paper, cut them. Then copy them two at a time onto 11 X 17 card stock.
Put ’em up!
- There are plenty of places for the price cards. Anywhere you see one of theirs, you can put one of these!
- The banner-type signs fit a few different kinds of displays. They should fit over the text of longer signs that are the same height. Just look like you’re supposed to be doing what you’re doing. Smoooooth!
- No need for tape, or clips!
Jam Your Own Jam!
Have another message for Walmart shoppers? Make your own signs!
Go scope out you local Walmart to come up with ideas.
Act on Good Ideas! There are a lot of peaceful, creative, fun way to clear the eyes of those blinded by corporate-driven consumerism and send a strong message to the corporate crooks themselves. Choose yours!
Make people laugh. Make people think. Cause consternation. Challenge the consumer to re-examine his/her environment and choices, but be creative not destructive!
Share With Others!
Send photos and videos (at your own risk and discretion) of signs you’ve posted to our Rebrand Walmart tumblr!
Click to Download the Signs, or get a .ZIP file with everything included here. These are high resolution JPG files that you can print on any color inkjet printer.
- 9/06 Solidarity Call-in to Liberato
- 7/27 “Rude Mechanicals’ Protests Protested”
- 7/27 Group supporting Bangladesh factory workers protests outside Children’s Place Secaucus headquarters
- 5/28 EMERGENCY ACTION: Call Liberato’s Owner and Defend Worker Organizing
- 5/01 Press Advisory: May Day “Immigrant Worker Justice Tour” to Picket Downtown Manhattan Highlighting Labor Campaigns, Deportation and Detention of Immigrants
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- January 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013