Con Ed Lockout: What YOU Can Do
Con Ed Lockout Con Ed will not allow 8,500 utility workers to work. Instead, they put dangerously unqualified management out on the streets.
CEO Kevin Burke made $9.5 million last year, but Con Ed wants to cut wages, health benefits and sick pay.
What You Can Do
- Call Con Ed at (800) 752-6633 and tell them you won’t pay your bill until they give workers a fair contract.
- Stop your AutoPay and Pay-by-Check.
- Don’t pay the exact amount on bill.
- Staple the check to the bill.
- Come to the picket line! 4 Irving Pl.
- Join the 99 Pickets Brigade! Support worker struggles throughout NY.
- Pass out this flyer (PDF) to Con Ed customers.
ConEd (800) 752-6633, 9a-5p www.coned.com
Contribute your own ideas for consumer actions in the comments.
- 11/25 On #BlackFriday, Join Walmart Workers Fasting for $15/hour
- 9/06 Solidarity Call-in to Liberato
- 7/27 “Rude Mechanicals’ Protests Protested”
- 7/27 Group supporting Bangladesh factory workers protests outside Children’s Place Secaucus headquarters
- 5/28 EMERGENCY ACTION: Call Liberato’s Owner and Defend Worker Organizing
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- January 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014